Fall is a perfect time to fish the Channel Islands! The weather here in So. California can be phenominal. And with the water still being warm, the bass are still biting, and a chance of the exotics such as yellowtail can be in the counts.
1. 2 for 1 Tuesdays - Purchase a full fare and your second fare is free (equal or lesser value) aboard the Gentleman every Tuesday.
2. The Pacific Islander will be offering a special trip fishing Fridays. - Shallow Water Outer Island. Bring your plastics and jigs! These trips are a blast! Departing on Thursday night at 10pm. $145.00
3. The Cobra has started Hoop Net trips again. The opening weekend was great! Lobsters and crabs! Check the schedule for dates. Charters are also available.
4. Submit a Fish Tale of the one that got away and you will be entered into a drawing. If your story is chosen you will win some cool stuff! (at least we think so!) Email
5. Military specials continue on Saturdays. Active Military recieve half off on the Gentleman and Speed Twin.
7. Starting Thursday, October 11, Sand Dab Special on the Speed Twin. This trip targets Sand Dabs but you might catch other species. There is no limit on how many Sand Dabs you can keep.