Whoppers of the Week:
1) Jason Koike from Glendale caught a 35lb Yellowtail on a full day trip aboard the Seabiscuit.
2) Eric Elshire from Ventura caught a 29lb Yellowtail on a full day trip aboard the Sea Jay.
3) Daniel Hadawi from Burbank caught a 28lb Yellowtail on a full day trip aboard the Aloha Spirit.
4) Oscar Cuipio from Oxnard caught a 22lb Sheephead on a full day trip aboard the Aloha Spirit.
5) Michael Minjares from Camarillo caught a 25.8lb Sheephead on a full day trip aboard the Aloha Spirit.
All kinds of good reports coming in from the boats this past week. The bite continued to surge with White Seabass and Yellowtail popping up everywhere. Big numbers are not coming in on a daily basis yet, but both the Yellows and Seabass are all over this area. It seem to have it nailed down to a couple locations to best your chances on catching your target fish. For now, it seems you need to go on an overnight trip for the best chance to catch a White Seabass or Halibut. The local island boats, like the early morning full day's are catching Yellowtail. Keep in mind this could be backwards in a matter only days. Things are virtually changing daily, so stay on your toes and be ready for anything!
Check out our schedule for our open party fishing trip availabilities. Online Schedule and Booking.
Call us at 805-382-1612 for any information on what to bring, what to wear, what to do!