WHOPPERS AND REPORT FOR WEEK ENDING 06/28/2015
Whopper's of the Week:
1) Jeff Cribben from Taft Ca, 27lb Yellowtail caught on a full day trip aboard the Cobra.
2) Judson Burch from Los Angeles Ca, 25lb Yellowtail caught on a full day trip aboard the Erna B.
3) Ryan Dougherty from Yucca Valley Ca, 39lb White Seabass caught on an overnight trip aboard the Pacific Islander.
4) Jeff Cribben from Taft Ca, 16lb Sheephead caught on a full day trip aboard the Cobra.
5) Dave Townsand from Ventura Ca, 35lb Yellowtail caught on a full day trip aboard the Erna B.
This week we saw a bit of "hit and miss" fishing through out most of the fleet but overall fishing is really good. Both the inner and outer island boats targeting either Yellowtail or White Seabass with mixed results. Some day's they wanted to bite and some they don't but one thing's for sure, there are horde's of fish here! We again have good bait on the boats and in the landing receivers. Our bait boat "Traveler" came in again with Live Squid and Small Sardine. Great bait for just about anything but especially for the Yellows and Seabass.
There is one main difference between this week and the last, the Barracuda are thick and starting to bite good! Otherwise its steady as she goes here at Cisco's with another new and exciting week on the horizon!
For information call us at 805-382-1612. To make a reservation, online reservations are available here.