Late fall is a great time to fish the Channel Islands! The weather here in So. California can be phenominal. And with the water still being warm, the bass are still biting!
With the Holidays coming up quickly, we at Channel Islands Sportfishing want to give back to the community. Stay tuned for details on our Holiday food drive!
(Sheephead on the Speed Twin – October 28, 2012)
1. Ling Cod Special! The Aloha Spirit will be targeting the Ling Cod on Mondays. These trips can bag you some giant Lings!
2. 2 for 1 Tuesdays – Purchase a full fare and your second fare is free (equal or lesser value) aboard the Gentleman every Tuesday.
3. The Cobra has Hoop Net trips again. Lobsters and crabs! Check the schedule for dates. Charters are also available.
4. The Pacific Islander will be offering a special trip fishing Fridays. – Shallow Water Outer Island. Bring your plastics and jigs! These trips are a blast! Departing on Thursday night at 10pm. $145.00
5. Submit a Fish Tale of the one that got away and you will be entered into a drawing. If your story is chosen you will win some cool stuff! (at least we think so!) Email
6. Military specials continue on Saturdays. Active Military recieve half off on the Gentleman and Speed Twin.
Check out our schedule for all open party trips. Charters are available too!
Call us at 805.382.1612 and our friendly, knowledgeable staff will be happy to help!